6PM - 10PM
Featuring Award Winning Hip-Hop and R&B artists Ella Mai, Juicy J and Jeremih.
Student tickets on sale Wednesday, May 3 at 10 a.m.Ticket Prices:
- CSULB Students (Stadium Seating) = $10
- CSULB Students (Floor Seating) = SOLD OUT
Students Can Buy Tickets Here
(or copy and paste this link: www.longbeachstate.com/studentlogin)
Faculty, Staff & Alumni Tickets Open at the Walter Pyramid Ticket Office Beginning Monday, May 8.Ticket Prices:
- CSULB Faculty, Staff & Alumni (Stadium Seating) = $25
- General Admission Rate (student guest only) = $65*
- Doors open at 6 p.m.
- This is an 18-years or over event.
- Guest tickets must be purchased by a student and attend with them
- Tickets are not available to the public.
- Floor seats are for students only.
- Alumni must be registered with the Alumni Association and have a valid Alumni I.D. to purchase tickets at the Walter Pyramid ticket office.
*Limited amount reserved. Tickets are going fast.
For additional information, please contact Beach Pride Events at (562) 985 - 2535
Where do I go to buy tickets?
Please visit www.longbeachstate.com/studentlogin or through the Walter Pyramid Ticket Office during business hours; Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. They accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
My login information is not working?
If you have never purchased something through the Athletics Ticket Website (basketball bus trip, maniacs membership, previous concert ticket), you must click the register button and then type in your student ID on the next page. If you have purchased something and cannot login, use the “forgot password” help button on the page.
I have registered my account and do not see the concert purchase page?
Make sure you are logged in first and then click the “Student” tab at the top of the page again. You should see a tab for “Student Special Events” to click on and then see the concert on the next page.
How come I can only purchase one ticket?
Students are allowed to only buy one ticket for themselves on the floor. For bleacher seating, students can only buy one ticket for $10 until the week of the concert when a second ticket can be purchased for $65.
How do I get my ticket after I have purchased it?
The two options are to (1) have the ticket emailed to you or (2) left for you at the Walter Pyramid will call box office.
- If emailed, you can either print the ticket out or show it on your phone the night of the concert. The name on the ticket must match your student ID.
- If the ticket is left at Will Call, the student who purchased the ticket must pick it up and be the one to use the ticket.
I purchased one ticket online, but my credit card has multiple charges on it?
If you try to purchase a ticket online and your billing address does not match the card, you will receive a pending charge on your bank statement. This will fall off within seven business days and will not include a successful ticket purchase.
Can faculty, staff or alumni purchase tickets?
Yes, these are only available the week of the concert and only in-person with a valid ID shown. They are $25 each and only for the bleachers.
Are seats reserved?
No, seating is general admission per the price level, given out first come, first serve basis. Doors will open at 6 p.m. the night of the concert.
Who can enter and what can I bring?
The concert is only for those ages 18+ who are students, guests of students, faculty, staff and/or alumni. No video recording, re-entry, bags, or backpacks will be permitted.