The University Student Union, U-Pass program, 24-hour Library during finals week, USU After Hours Study Center, ASI Beach Pantry and the Student Recreation & Wellness Center: What do all of these things have in common? They are all programs, facilities or services that were started by ASI Student Government leaders, and every year YOU - the students of Long Beach State University - get to decide who those leaders are.
Don't miss out on getting to know who you are voting for by attending one of the below events. We will be giving out some awesome, reusable utensil kits as well!
Coffee with the candidates
- Wednesday, March 7 | 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Friendship Walk Central
- Thursday, March 8 | 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Bookstore Vendor Area
Then, during election week (March 12-14), student government will host voting booths that will include a puppy therapy session, food and free fidget cubes for participants to enjoy!
Get out the vote booths
- Monday, March 12 | 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. | USU Southwest Terrace
- Tuesday, March 13 | 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. | Friendship Walk Central
- Tuesday, March 13 | 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. | Front of SRWC (Rec Center) - PUPPY THERAPY
- Wednesday, March 14 | 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.| Parkside Dining Hall
All in all, voting is important, but it should also be fun. So learn about who is running, decide on who you want to represent you, and #MakeYourMarkLB for the candidates you want. Election results will be announced in the Farber Senate Chambers (USU-234) at noon on Thursday, March 15. For all election information, visit https://asicsulb.org/gov/elections/calendar-2018.